Saturday, February 5, 2011

Buried

So last night I was pleasantly surprised... I wasn't sure if this would be a good movie, I mean it's 90 mins of a guy buried alive in a coffin. I rented it anyway tho, because I love Ryan Reynolds. I'm glad I rented it, because this movie was amazing. It is literally 90 minutes of a man named Paul Conroy who is buried alive in the desert in Iraq with only a few things; A zippo lighter, a flashlight, a glowstick, a knife, and a cell phone. A lot of the movie is phone conversations he has trying to get help. With the battery running low, and air running low, phone calls from the man who put him there, and tension building, this movie keeps you captivated all the way to the end. I highly recommend this thriller. I don't think many actors could pull off this one man show like Ryan did, it's a real credit to his talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment