Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Far So Good....

I know it's been a while since my last post. Been kinda tiring with starting my new job. Training wasn't hard or anything, but since I started working again I've been sleeping a lot.. I guess I got a little out of shape while I was off lol. So far I like my new job, and starting in May I get a really good schedule. Sun-Wed, so my 3 days off will be in a row. I am also in an exceptionally good mood today because with the off season being over, I FINALLY got a coaster fix! After my plans to go to Six Flags America on opening day got shut out by rain, I ended up going yesterday by myself. I was having an ok time, then I ran into a couple enthusiasts, and after talking, it turns out they are friends with a lot of the coaster enthusiast friends I have made online. I ended up spending the rest of the day riding with them. Turned out to be a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment